Monday, June 11, 2012

365 Cards Day 101 ~ Imagine This: Dancing

Today I spent my morning at my daughters' dress rehearsal for dance. So it seems fitting to have a challenge called Imagine This: Dancing.
Even though DoBea chose a beautiful ballerina for her card, you can choose anything that suits you as long as it's inspired by the theme of dancing.

Initially, I thought that this would be a difficult card to make as I had nothing that denoted Dancing.  Then an idea came to me and I found this photo from my old Yoga book (an earlier image was used in one of my earliest cards with 365).  I centered the cut out image over a ribbon and decked them with jewels.

The card was completed with a plain blue paper, with a ribbon tied over and the sentiment tag from K&Company.  In the end, this became my favourite card of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, thank you.