Sunday, June 3, 2012

365 Cards Day 87 ~ Sing-a-Long Saturday

Specifically, we want to know what song motivates you to get going, to get things done. 

When I was younger, I loved listening to songs by Abba, Bee Gees, Michael Jackson, The Eagles, John Denver and more.  As I grew older, it was the general pop songs.  Then I moved to softer stuff like The Secret Garden, Josh Groban, Il Divo.  Some of the songs that have touched me are How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees, Mamma Mia by Abba, Heal The World by MJ, Hotel California by The Eagles, Annie's song by John Denver, Don't Give Up by Josh Groban.

But then songs that motivate, get me going, getting things done...  very late in posting this card which was made only yesterday after a very busy week.  The song, Annie's Song by John Denver.  The stamp is Hero Art.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, thank you.