Saturday, October 20, 2012

Too Busy To Make Cards

Oh dear, oh dear.  I have been just too busy with my sister and niece who are visiting from Switzerland to make any cards, and I will be away for the next few days.  We have been doing so many things together.  The only breather I had was today when I went for the Bruno Groening Circle of Friends Community Hour for some healing energy.

The good news is my second son managed to sell about 55 of my cards at his school canteen day and we provided 3/4 of the sum collected as contribution to his class.  It was unfortunate that I was not able to make book marks this time, as book marks were very popular during his school's carnival day in July.

I hope to make up the lost time when I get back next week.  Love and light to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, thank you.