Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day to all Card Makers.  To celebrate the day, I made three cards and a bookmark for various challenges, including 365 Cards, Freshly Made Sketches and Friday Mashup, although they are not my personal best effort, feeling stressed and all (and that is a long story).

My wish is for me to make better cards for all the wonderful card challenges I take part in and perhaps win some prizes.  Although some of my cards have been picked as winners by some blogs, I keep seeing even better and more beautiful cards by such creative people, many of whom have been doing this for years, some of whom have become virtual friends on the internet, via Facebook, Pinterest and blogs.

I also wish to get more Spellbinders die cuts (they are the best), Hero Arts stamps, perhaps someday get products from Stampin' Up, My Favourite Things, Echo Park, etc. which are hard to come by (and expensive) in this part of the world.  Maybe I can win some along the way.

To all the DTs of the fantastic card challenge blogs, a big thank you and keep it up.  You have all been inspirational and your cards are so beautiful.  Special mentions to the following for keeping me hooked on cards.

  • 365 Cards
  • Freshly Made Sketches
  • Mojo Monday
  • Dynamic Duos
  • Less is More
  • CAS-ual Fridays
  • Friday Mashup
  • Sketchbook Saturday
  • Retro Sketches
  • Ipalamountain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, thank you.