Monday, May 14, 2012

365 Cards Day 73 ~ The 3 F's

Let's finish off the week with 3 trigger words that begin with the letter F...
Floss, Fuschia and Flower

Took a while to make this card as I was not sure of what floss was.  Googled it as floss for making cards and search came up with two main categories - dental floss and embroidery floss.  Couldn't be dental floss.  It was sometime yesterday that Dobea confirmed that it is embroidery floss (or yarn or thread).  So I got to making the card after I completed the card for Day 74.

For this card, I used Cardabilities Sketch #54 for its simplicity.

Instead of using patterned paper, I decided to leave the card background plain for an elegant clean and simple look.  Thought that this card is apt for Outlawz Greeting Challenge May 14 (Purple for Peace Day), I stamped a sentiment With Love to make it right for the challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, thank you.