Friday, April 20, 2012

365 Cards Day 50 ~ So Smart

Today's challenge is to think "School" - I'm talking about using at least one image and one word that are associated with learning.

All things about "school" - ABCs and 123, Back to School, School's Out, Recess, Principal's List, To Sir With Love, Rock School, GLEE, the list goes on.

I made this card in conjunction with The Outlawz Sketch Challenge for Wednesday April 18

The card features all the elements of SCHOOL ~ ABC song, 12345 once I caught a fish alive, An Apple for Teacher, School House and Back To School.  Sweet!

This card is featured in The Outlawz Challenges.

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love the details in each block - Great creation :)

    I'd love to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Caroline!! Very cute and exactly what the sketch involved. Good job!! Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.