Thursday, April 26, 2012

365 Cards Day 56 ~ Loud

If you like bold, bright and graphic cards, then this challenge is for you...
Have you ever looked at someone's outfit and said, "Now THAT is 'loud'" ?  If you have, then you know what I'm talking about when I say I want to see your cards reflect that idea that something you see can be described that way.

What's loud?  A fashion statement?  Psychedelic (Mike Myers in Austin Powers)!!  Lady GAGA?  How do we gauge, how do we judge?  What is food to some is poison to others.  Lady GAGA is deplored by the so called moral guardians but her songs are so good.  BORN THIS WAY speaks so true.  We are all born the way we are.

Decided to fashion this card following The Outlawz Challenges Twisted Thursday Challenge April 26.
So what is our twist for this week’s “Anything Goes” challenge?  It is flowers.  We want to see flowers somewhere on your projects. The more the better ;)
The challenge tag for this week is TT042612.

Cut out the lovely poppy flowers from designer paper stack by Kate Knight (free gift with Cardmaking & Papercraft March 2012).  Loosely glued two swags on parchment paper, mounted the sentiment card (intentionally left blank for handwritten message) with more poppy flowers and pink jewels.  Clipped on the bling butterfly hair clip on and finished the card with bling HI.  Now is that LOUD enough?



3 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline - I love how you added the butterfly hairclip to this pretty poppies card!

    Thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog! You asked me which die cut machine I use - I have a Sizzix Big Shot and it's great. I love dies and embossing folders so my machine gets used a lot, I can't imagine crafting without it.

    I'm sure you will enjoy your new Cuttlebug, have fun! Ruth x (from Flower Sparkle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh love the cut out flowers and that bling butterfly is the perfect touch!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.