Monday, July 9, 2012

365 Cards Day 128 ~ Color Scheme

At times, color combos are hard to decipher as I can't quite figure out the exact colors.  So I have to estimate and work within what I have to accommodate.  For this card, I used Retro Sketches #19, mirror-image so as not to block the printed rose image of this luxury paper from Raspberry Road Designs which I got with the May issue of Cardmaking n Papercraft magazine.

The card turned out rather old English and romantic but not too feminine due to the lines.  I hope the colors fit the swatch.  With Lots of Love from me to you.

This card was given to a neighbour who wanted a get well card for his granddaughter.  I stamped in the sentiment Get Well Soon and got Johan to pass it on to him yesterday.  I did not charge him as he gives rides to my son from school and to tuition several times a week.



2 comments:

  1. your colors are perfect!!! such a soft and pretty card :)
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Caroline! Love the buttons and how you mirrored the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's RetroSketch!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.