Monday, July 16, 2012

365 Cards Day 135 ~ Color Scheme

I must admit that I am not very good with color combo challenges as I do not always have the exact colors and then spend time fretting about it.  But I can only do so much and do my best interpretation.  For this challenge, I made 2 cards, with using layouts that I thought of myself.  Both use the same papers and treatment, but each layout is different.  The 1st is done in portrait while the 2nd is in landscape.  Personally, I prefer the 2nd card as it feels more pulled together with the double butterfly fluttering away.  Which do you choose?

1 comment:

  1. oh my i thought i commented on these beauties already!! will blame it on my old brain! lol

    you rocked the colors girl and both are so pretty :)
    always a joy to see your creations on 365 cards

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.