Friday, July 13, 2012

365 Cards Day 133 ~ Misty

I have never used mists before for my cards, so I decided to try this one out with an old Dermologica spray bottle with some water, gum, paint and glitter dust.  Oh dear, the glitter dust blocked the spray nozzle!  So that batch was wasted (so was the spray).  Then I tried it with just water and paint and it worked!

Spritz the card with this light blue tone for the sky and added on this large flower to depict the sun(flower).  Die cut the leaves with the Cuttlebug.

The sun(flower) is the image I thought of the CASology's challenge for week 1.  How brilliant!


6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty!!! LOVE the ric rac stem!!! Fabulous! I invite you come and join me at Technique Tuesday--I'd love to see what you'd create!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your splattered background and the texture of that flower - thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous flower!! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You created such a lovely flower, it is stunning. Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty sunflower! Love the fun stem you gave it too! Thank you so much for joining us at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the spritzed background and the ric rac! Thanks for playing along with CaSology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.