Thursday, September 13, 2012

365 Cards Day 193 ~ Super Sketchy Sunday

365 Cards Day 193 ~ Sketch
It took me a while to figure this one out, the scallop edging and stitches, because I wanted to make a CAS card.  Then I took a 2nd and a 3rd look at all the DTs cards to see if I could avoid doing those two.  Yes, Jenny's and Rose's cards did not have them.

I cut three strips of Echo Park papers, all with the herring bone patterns, cut to different lengths.
Used three Happy Birthday sentiment stickers from Mrs Grossman's.
I had bought these cute sakura flowers die-cuts from the local bookstore a while back
and knew that they would be perfect for this card, scattered out like a cloud.
Left the rest of the white white.
Of course, I could have hand drawn the stitches around the card,
but I did not want to make any errors and spoil the card.
Mounted the white card to a blue card stock.



This card suits Use It Tuesday Challenge #39 ~ Anything Goes (with hoarded supplies).

6 comments:

  1. I love this simple card! Thanks for playing along with UIT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is perfect-o!!!! :)
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous take on the sketch... Love the colours stripes and blooms :)

    Thanks for joining us over at 365cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well whoever get this card can't say you didn't wish them happy birthday!! Love the repetitive sentiment. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally lovin the bright happy colors on the card!!! wonderful!!!! thanks sooo much for joining us at 365 Cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.