Wednesday, September 26, 2012

365 Cards Day 207 ~ Super Sunday Sketch


I see picket fences and a cloud.  Then I looked at all the DT cards and saw that one can be very versatile with the sketch.  I toyed with the idea this way and that and finally came up with this one.

As I keep saying, I just love Spellbinders Dies and can hardly wait to add more to my collection.
This bird die has been used so often in my cards, I wonder if people get tired of it.
Five birdies in a row (on a line or cable, in this case, rigrag).
Branch and leave stamps from Micia Crafts.
Sentiment is from Hero Arts Everyday Messages.

This card is also for Less is More Week 86 ~ Recipe (take 3 challenges)
which are
Week 41 ~ Leaves or Week 84 ~ Foliage
Week 50 ~ Birds
Week 67 ~ Use Three Stamps (branch, leaves, sentiment)

6 comments:

  1. Cute card Caroline!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Caroline
    Thank you
    mandi LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you turned the sketch into birds! Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh love the birdies!!!!! this is sooo cute!!!! thanks soooo much for joining us at 365 Cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* love love love your take on the sketch with these beautiful birds :)
    *i had a HARD time getting past the "fence" lol
    always thrilled to see you play along girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your row of birdies... Lovely and smart take on the sketch

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.