Friday, September 28, 2012

365 Cards Day 208 ~ Imagine This: Falling Snow

It has been a busy week for me and very little time for making cards, and the challenges I would like to do are piling up.  So for this 365 Cards challenge, I did the practical thing because one cannot simply have all the right stuff to make a card.

I found this patterned paper of falling snow and snow laden Christmas trees from my stash of scrapbook material.  Cut them to size and shape and mounted them on a navy card, leaving a panel for me to stamp falling snow-like cherry blossoms.  Completed the card with a navy blue ribbon and bow tied 3 times over.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job on the snow theme, love the blue bow. Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.