Wednesday, September 19, 2012

365 Cards Day 199 ~ Five for Fall

I know I am late.  I have not been able to make any cards the last few days, so it is catch up time again.  What more, internet is slow now that we have used up all 6GB of quota in just 15 days and it is throttled to a very s  l  o  w  speed.  Time to upgrade to another service provider.
Hope I make it for 365 Cards Weekly All Stars.


Anyway, back to the challenge.
Since I have no Halloween or Fall stuff for card making,
I improvised and used the colours of fall (five of them),
embossed the rays in polka dot,
tied a bow with a ribbon,
die cut 2 scalloped circles 
and used 1 owl stamp in light brown
to make this card using the sketch from Friday Mashup FM76.

The thrill in making this card is using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Scalloped Circles for the first time today which I just received from my brother in West Virginia.  (The stash which my brother sent included Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Hearts and  Labels Eleven, 2 Cuttlebug Embossing Folders, 2 sets of Hero Arts Clear Stamps, a set of Inkadinkado clear stamps and Momento Dew Drops set of 12 colors.)

4 comments:

  1. I love these dots papers! Very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color choice and embossing! That little owl is just too sweet. Thanks for playing along with my challenge at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful, warm colors you chose! And that owl is too cute!! Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so pretty - Love the embossing over the starburst technique, very lovely detail. Great colours too! Thanks for sharing with us at The Friday Mashup this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.