Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A CAS Card Made For Two

This card is made for two:-

One Layer Card
FOLIAGE
and
CFC69: Create a CAS project using embossing.  

I made two other cards which did not turn out as what I wanted before I came up with this one and I am happy with it. I drew a circle in pencil and stamped the little Hero Arts stamp around in two shades of green (Momento Dew Drop Bamboo Leaves and New Sprout) to make this lovely wreath.

Then I embossed the lower part with Sizzix Polka Dot Embossing Folder.

5 comments:

  1. So subtle and sophisticated! I love the layered stamping of the wreath! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What terrific stamping Caroline... superb positioning!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastically stamped design
    Superb card
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leafy wreath and the embossed detail looks great too :0)
    Thank you for playing along wth us at CASual Fridays :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of this card! The wreath looks fab on the white background and that embossed pattern on the bottom half :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.