Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A CAS Card Made For Three or Four

One of the cards I thought I ruined turned out to good use when I decided to add some falling autumn leaves effect to the original green sprigs, like the wind carried the leaves away... and while taking a photo of the card, the wind did blow the card which had these leaves blowing in the wind.  And the embossing has the same effect of falling flowers, floating in the air...

This CAS card is made for three or even four...


The wind caught my card on the curtain and caused the tilt


11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card... and I like your poetic note explaining the details. Very charming colous as wel.

    Love,
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline! Your stamping is fabulous! Love the falling leaves and colors! The dry embossing is a great addition ,too! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweetie too!
    Thanks once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you've achieved on those leaves! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love shading of those leaves. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card
    Like the embossing
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely card...thanks so much for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card Caroline - love the falling leaves, and the embossed panel.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful stamping! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your embossing is totally lovely adding and love your color on your leaves...great card...for me is so beautiful..


    I am joining too the CASology challenge and my card is Nr. 57 would you mind to see it on my blog? I would be so glad if you could leave me some love :) Many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.