Sunday, March 11, 2012

365 Cards Day 10 - Happy Birthday, BFF

This was a challenge I quite like. Good friends are hard to come by. The need to listen and care without any condition or judgment. One or two of a kind.

I used a cloud print from the same wrapper which had the rainbow I placed on the tag. The cutouts of the birds are from a scrapbook kit by Karla Dornacher.

The message - "Birds of a feather flock together, but you and I share THE BEST, everlasting friendship.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!".


Also submitted this card for http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.com/ feathers and fur challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I love little birds in the birdbath. I have one set up outside my window where I craft, and watch them year round. The colors of this card is fabulous. Makes think of spring. Thanks for joining us this time at CCCC, and hope you will drop back by on our next challenge.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at CCCC

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.