Monday, March 19, 2012

365 Cards Day 18 ~ Super Sketchy Sunday


The sketch

Yet another sketch turned into the creation of a fun card.  Drew a cartoon cruise ship on white art block, cut it out, coloured in what was necessary and tied a bunch of coloured strings for the tag.  Drew some waves for the ocean water, cut that out and pasted it on a blue card base.  Found a photo of a resort and slipped in on the card just behind the waves.  Slipped the ship tag on, placed a couple of dolphins and three hexagon crystals to finish it off.

The message : BON VOYAGE!!

The card I created

4 comments:

  1. WOW! such a fantastic card!! LOVE the boat tag :)
    so glad you joined us on 365 cards for our sunday sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! (Yep, I used "awesome".) I wanted to say WOW, but someone else used it & I like to add a little variety. Anyway, enough with my thoughts . . . Your card has wonderful elements & I love how you made it "collage" style - You definitely brought your A game to this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I need a beach getaway! Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that this card is so cool!. Love the ship bookmark with those lovely thick thread and that it is also removable. love the sea and those gorgeous dolphin!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.