Saturday, March 3, 2012

365 Cards Day 2 - Imagine This "Sunrise"

This challenge got me to look at some of my colour pencil artwork which I did a few years ago.  I love nature and the outdoors and decided to mix different techniques to make the card (using my imagination).  I actually drew a mosaic sun in colour pencils directly on a white card, cut the leafy grass paper (by Cosmo Cricket) to overlay on part of the mosaic, stuck a sun face cutout taken from an old card (here's to recycling)  over the centre of the drawing of the sun, and pasted some floral embellishments to complete the look.  The sky is lightly coloured in shades of blue, purple and yellow (for the sun rays).

The message is "Have a beaming start to a bright sunny morning".


1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card Caroline! I like all the sunrise colors blended into the rays in the back. Thanks for joining us at 365 cards!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.