Friday, March 9, 2012

365 Cards Day 7 ~ Colour Scheme

What can one do with the colours purple, ivory or light green and teal?  I had lots of ideas (mainly to do with celtic and art nouveau because of the rich colours) but did not have the right material as I am barely two weeks into card making (hence, insufficient collection of papers, tools and embellishments) - hope it does not sound like I am complaining.

So I got this new material called glittered foam in the three colours and attempted cutting them up without the right appliance.  Finally settled with just cutting straight lines to avoid wastage (practical approach is best).  The creation - Teal and light green glittered foam with shiny purple paper and lime green shiny ribbon, tossed in three purple felt flowers with light green pearls, and four handmade flowers to complete the look.

I suddenly hear a whisper in my head ~ Celebrate!!!  Life is brilliant!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment, thank you.