Thursday, March 15, 2012

365 Cards Day 14 - Pay Tribute To Your Favourite Sport

My favourite sport is not exactly a sport but more a way of life to healthy living. Yoga is used as a stretching exercise prior to sport so that the body limbers up.

So my card depicts yoga in its true nature, being present in the moment, in white and cream, plain and simple, no fuss or flux of life. Used pictures from an old yoga book I have. Sentiment from the same book. Cream paisley edge on left recycled from Crabtree & Evelyn Christmas catalogue. Ribbon also recycled. Jewelled trinket from wholesale accessories shop. This card is also submitted for Sentimental Sundays Challenge #93 Go Green or Recycle.

 I like the calmness and stillness the card portrays.  Dedicated this card to my primary school Convent classmate who is so into yoga now - Malika Ponniah.


2 comments:

  1. You really do some stunning work. This is gorgeous. Thankyou for entering the Allsorts Challenge this week. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. You make me feel special. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.