Monday, March 26, 2012

365 Cards Day 23 ~ Color Combo Recipe Card Just for You

The Challenge
It took me a while to work this one out and I took my time.  I had an idea of how I was going to make this card and let it flourish in my mind.  At the same time, I decided to incorporate this challenge with Allsorts Challenge Blog with their week 147 challenge Use a Cooking Recipe.  I like Jamie Oliver and his recipes so I took one old recipe I had printed out a while back, Cornish Cowboy Pasties.

So the card for a good friend who likes to cook and bake features the recipe.  I was not sure how the card would turn out so I kind of aged the look of the card with Versafine ink to make it feel used over time.  The ingredients and how-to tag can be taken out for east of reference.

Yummy looking card

2 comments:

  1. What a yummy creation! Thank you so much for entering this in our challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea I love the recipe bookmark!

    Thanks for baking (playing lol!) at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.