Tuesday, March 6, 2012

365 Cards Day 5 - Splattered

I am now totally hooked to 365 card challenges.  It is amazing how I look forward to reading each challenge each day and view all the entries, each totally creative.  So when I saw Day 5 challenge "Splattered", I was excited.  It did not take me long to spot, blobblot and splatter some paint onto the little piece of white card.  Then it was piecing it together with a small piece of wrapping paper I got yesterday which was spot on with the theme.


For the 3D effect, I cut "droplets" from a paisley design out of my Cosmo Cricket deck, mounted them on for a splashing effect.


Making this card gave me a wonderful, happy feeling.  It was fun!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love those challenges too! This is a great artistic take and it looks like you had a lot of fun doing it too! I am not as brave as you to try this challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.