Wednesday, March 14, 2012

365 Cards Day 13 - Call Me

This was yet another fun card to make. First I cut out an image of the iPhone 4 from an old magazine and glued it to a base. Then I made a pocket with a piece of scrap of a patterned paper using a bridging technique using the blue floral ribbon I have, made some pinholes on the bottom and top of the pocket, and place jewels at the bottom.

Using the same blue patterned paper, I cut out a note pad, penned down the words "Call me". Stamped a Bentley bear on the side and lightly coloured with colour pencil. Glued that in place on a white card base, mounted the pocket, placed the iPhone, added a flower on the side, and there we have it.


Also submitted to 



3 comments:

  1. I love the blues that you used! And what a great idea to put in an image of the iPhone!! Hope you are having a lot of fun playing along with us at 365 Cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea, love the design. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and love the iphone peeking out of the pocket! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comment, thank you.